Designed and specifically built for use in a velodrome environment, the Track InfoCrank sets a new standard in data capture for track athletes and their explosive power. Verve InfoCrank is the only truly accurate and consistent power meter available.
The InfoCrank captures more data than any other power meter on the market. Taking accurate torque measurements 256 times per second on each crank.
The data module is integrated into the body of the crank, which reduces overall weight, redistributes the load path to achieve precise measurement and protects the electronics in case of accident.
The InfoCrank is simple to fit to any bike and suitable for all disciplines and standards of rider. With no calibrating required and a super long battery life, you just fit it and forget it.
Due to its accuracy and reliability, the InfoCrank is used by British Cycling and is the official power meter of the UCI World Cycling Centre.
These track cranks are 144 BCD and available in 165mm and 170mm crank arm lengths. They are compatible with standard ISIS cartridge track bottom brackets.
- Power metrics: Individual Left/Right Power Balance, Total Power, L/R Pedal Smoothness, L/R Torque Effectiveness, Cadence and more ANT+ metrics
- Power accuracy: ± 0.37% error (99.63% accurate) for 20-100kg loads
- Power range: 0-3000 Watts
- Torque: ±0.2 Nm accuracy for measurements below 20 Nm, and ±1% of actual readings for measurements above 20 Nm
- Spindle: Compatible with standard ISIS cartridge track bottom brackets
- Spider: 144mm BCD five bolt
- Weight: Drive side, 456g; Non-drive side, 294g
- Battery life: 500 hrs (operational)
- Connectivity: ANT+ protocol