The Verve InfoCrank is the only truly accurate and consistent power meter available, with proven accuracy through external certification. Furthermore, as InfoCrank data doesn’t drift, it’s always as accurate as promised.
The InfoCrank captures more data than any other power meter on the market. It's simple to fit to any bike and suitable for all disciplines and standards of rider. With no calibrating required and a super long battery life, you just fit it and forget it.
Due to its accuracy and reliability, the InfoCrank is used by British Cycling and is the official power meter of the UCI World Cycling Centre.
- Chainrings and Praxis bottom bracket are included in each purchase.
- Power metrics: Individual Left/Right Power Balance, Total Power, L/R Pedal Smoothness, L/R Torque Effectiveness, Cadence and more ANT+ metrics
- Power accuracy: ± 0.37% error (99.63% accurate) for 20-100kg loads
- Power range: 0-3000 Watts
- Torque: ±0.2 Nm accuracy for measurements below 20 Nm, and ±1% of actual readings for measurements above 20 Nm
- Spindle: Standard 24mm
- Bottom bracket: Praxis supplied. Please contact us with information about your frame, so we can supply the correct bottom bracket
- Spider: Standard 110mm BCD five bolt
- Weight: 726 grams (spider, spindle, crank arms)
- Battery life: 500 hrs (operational)
- Connectivity: ANT+ protocol