The body wants to maintain an optimum core temperature of 37.5˚C. Go above or below this, and energy is required to return it to its optimum. The new Métier Element base layer, with graphene (G+) nanotechnology, is designed to facilitate temperature management, leaving you with more energy to move forward.
The G+ enhanced smart fabric is bacteriostatic, to prevent odour, quick drying and...looks awesome.
- Super conductivity
- Active interaction between the body and the fabric
- Dissipates any excess heat thereby avoiding hot-spots and supporting performance
- Works with the opposite effect in the cold through retention of heat
- High degree of breathability
- Bacteriostatic and therefore reduces odour
- Quick drying for rider comfort